One-day excursion to the island of Cres.
Sail around the Kvarner bay; visit Cres, the town of Cres and the Blue Cave, one of the most attractive tourist destinations on the Adriatic.
Enjoy the beauty of historical monuments in Cres town.
The Blue Cave is located near the town. This spectacular nature masterpiece will leave you breathless. Don’t miss the opportunity to swim inside!
RABAC- CRES – PLAVA ŠPILJA-RABAC
Period: June 1-September 15, 2018
- Departure from Rabac port at 9.30 AM
- Arrival to Cres town at 11.30 AM
- Sightseeing around the town/swimming
- Departure from Cres at 1 PM
- Lunch served on the ship; panoramic ride to the Blue Cave
- Arrival and anchoring in front of the blue Cave at 2.15 PM
- Swimming and entering the cave
- Departure to Rabac at 3.30 PM
- Arrival to Rabac at 5.30 PM
- boat ride,
- welcome drink (grappa)
- Cres town visit (sightseeing or swimming on the town beach)
- lunch (fish, meat or a veggie dish)
- drinks during lunch (0,5L wine, 0,5L beer, juice or water)
- organized swimming and entering the Blue Cave
- live guitar music
- 200 kn
- 0-5 years – free
- 5–12 years100 kn